Friday, April 1, 2016

April's A to Z Challenge

"My poor blog!"  I usually make this lament at least ONCE a year as I look back at all I have NOT blogged about and look forward to blogging a new year.

Those poor January and February posts that start out the year with great intentions and then fizzle out.  This year I did not even make it to the annual January and February posts thanks to my next lament, "Our life is just crazy right now!"  

UM...that seems to be the new NORM, I'm just refusing to see it!

Sooo, I have all of these wonderful pictures that I took last year from all the traveling we did, and I've never gotten around to sharing them, plus normal life, and a co-op where the pre-schoolers outnumber the rest of us...  Not really, it just seems like it sometimes ...   And enter an interesting challenge I ran across this week

Blogging from A to Z

A Challenge to blog through the alphabet in the month of April.  What a great idea!  So I'm going to give it a go.  I doubt I will be able to keep up, but it's always good to have a goal, right?  I don't have a "theme" so I can go wherever the mood takes me :)  

Away we go... (that could be "A" but I'll start somewhere else).

No comments: