Saturday, August 18, 2012

Let's Party!!

We arrived at the final activity of the Senior Year.  The Grad Party!  If you know me at all, you know that I am horrible at planning for big events.  I pretty much stressed over this for weeks (ok, maybe months).  The day, however, turned out great.  The house was clean, the food was prepared, chairs were set up, decorations done, and most importantly, people actually came :)  

PSA:  I could not have done this without Dan, Mom and Dad, and Cheryl.  They were there EVERY step of the way and helped out in so many ways!  Thank you so much!  I love you all!  I also couldn't have done without the moral support of Sharon and Robin who also listened to me (over and over) wonder if I had enough food and if I had remembered everything.  Love you guys, too!

So we had a beautiful sunny day, Skyeler looked beautiful, and things went so smooth.  And no, I didn't run out of food LOL.  Skyeler had a wonderful day spending time with friends and family.  She doesn't normally enjoy being the center of attention, but she shined today!


 Skye in front of her Senior Board and table.  She made the camera card box herself and the scrapbook too (because her mom didn't get around to it).  She had scrapbook pages to sign and also the Dr. Seuss book "Oh, the Places You'll Go!"  Their class colors were black and silver, but Skye added a personal touch with the hot pink :)

 Papa introducing Katie to M&M's :)  

 Cheryl, Mom, Sue, and Gene

 Skyeler really wanted water balloons and silly string.  I was skeptical but the water balloons were a big hit and didn't get too out of hand.  Madi is getting ready to get Dan with a water balloon.  She was so excited that she got him good :)

 Nick & Riley being incredibly silly (Shocker!)
This picture makes me LOL!  

 Aly enjoyed the day just as much.  Her, Priscilla, Elena, and Nina went up to her room to keep Toby company.

 Playing Spoons.  
Riley, Oliver, Lorin, Bryce, Philip, Carter, Jen, Brian, Michelle, and Kristen

 Writing with sidewalk chalk was a big hit at all the grad parties this year (who knew that Seniors could been so enthralled with sidewalk chalk?!)

Aly and her Aunt Karen

No comments: