Friday, August 17, 2012

Kings Island

We always look forward to our yearly homeschool trip to Kings Island.  I believe that this was the best year ever!  What a great time we all had.  It was also Tori's 18th birthday, so we had an overabundance of cupcakes at lunch!  Yum!  Thanks to Doug, Sharon, and Sara, I am actually in a few pictures this year.  That doesn't happen often :)  

 Calleigh, Tori, Lewis, and me...notice my hands are up?!  I really LOVE the Racer!

 Skyeler and Riley at The Delirium  

 Elizabeth and Aly 

 Skyler Ray and Aly

 Skyler Ray, Aly, me, Tori, Michelle, Priscilla, and Elizabeth

 Aly and me on another of my favorite rides

 Calleigh and Dan

 Skyeler and Lorin...Lorin was determined NOT to squash Skye and stayed this way the whole time.

Tori and Dan...their annual picture...Dan most definitely IS trying to squash Tori.

No comments: