Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just a Little Catch-Up

Well it has been a while since I've posted.  I would say it has been crazy but it seems like that is always my excuse.  :)  Let's see, the last time I posted was pretty much before Thanksgiving.  We spent Thanksgiving with my parents and Cheryl, Glen, and the boys.  I was coming down with bronchitis so I was under the weather.  It turns out I would be sick till almost Christmas!  See, craziness!  Christmas was good with my parents but we lost my Aunt Nell Christmas Eve and my Aunt Pat a few days later.  After having Christmas with Dan's family on the 26th, the girls and I headed south for the funeral.  New Year's Eve was spent with our friends.  Since the year began I feel like I've been playing catch-up (again, something I feel like I always say).  So much kind of got pushed to the side while I was sick and with the holidays.  I started a new blog to chronicle my Project 365 - taking a picture every day of the year.  You can click on the Photogenic link in the left side bar to get there.  Skyeler also created a Project 365 blog.  You can find hers here.  I'm currently trying to organize my house and Dan and I are trying our hand at painting our master bath counter top.  (That will be a post of its own - if it all turns out!)  I was going to post some pictures I took of Skyeler but she went and posted them on her blog so I will just link to it.  She sewed herself a cape (think Medieval/Elvish cape) and we took some pictures.  It turned out very pretty.  You can see it here.  

Here are a few pics from the end of 2011.  

Bryce, Aly, Carter, and Skyeler at Papa and Granny's
 Papa, Skyeler, Aly, and Granny on Christmas morning


 Skyeler and Aly dressed up for church on Christmas morning.


Zac and Skyeler.  I need to find a picture of them when they were just little rugrats.  Now they are all growed up :)

No comments: