Sunday, November 13, 2011

Skyeler's New 'Do

Skyeler has been considering a shorter hairdo for a couple months.  She had thought about doing it before our vacation to Florida but wasn't 100% sure.  This past week she came to me and told me she was thinking about it again.  She was telling me because when it is such a drastic change I make them wait to think about it.  :)  Well, by Saturday she had thought about it enough.  Here is a quick pic of the new 'do.  We think it is adorable.  Now we will need to do some more senior pictures...

5 comments:

Writerwannabe15 said...

Ahhh!!!! That's so so so so adorable! I love it! :)

Skyeler said...

*glaughs* Thanks Sarah!!!

Anonymous said...

granny says "ILOVE IT" IT SURE LOOKS DIFFERENT. LOVE GRANNY

Elizabeth said...

It makes you look older, so cute!!

Anonymous said...

would love to catch up sometime it has been years... send me and email sometime roseandjimi@hotmail.com... rose