Monday, September 12, 2011

Highlights: Universal Studios

Wednesday was our only day at Universal Studios.  It is definitely a different park than Islands of Adventure. What was I looking forward to the most ... Jaws!  Cue the music, I was ready.  It was a lovely day.  The rain held off till an hour before the park closed.  Again, these are just a couple highlights.  As I began posting, I realized that I forgot to take a picture of The Mummy ride.  The girls rode that one the most and it would have been in the highlights if I hadn't missed it.


 Skyeler, Dan, and Aly in front of the Universal logo

 The Rip Ride Rockit, one of the favorite roller coasters of the week

 Dan and the girls trying to look like Agent J & K.  Afterwards, they went to shoot some aliens.

 It looked like someone had caught Jaws before I could get on the ride.  Oh no!  Aly's fake look of horror would soon be replicated on the Amity Boat Tour (Jaws ride), only it wasn't so fake :) I don't think she realized just how big Jaws was going to be.

Cue the music ... here he comes!  Straight out of the second movie and larger than life!  Good stuff!

No comments: