Friday, January 28, 2011

Getting Acquainted with my K-r

I mentioned in my last post that my darling hubby bought me this pretty little camera for Christmas.

My film SLR was a Pentax and I loved that camera. Now that everything is going all digital...and I'm not entirely sure that I love that direction...I'm trying to adapt. Even though I have been shooting digital with a great camera for at least the past three years, I still have yet to find that groove and get the quality pictures that I was getting before I began homeschooling. In an effort to find out if it is me or the camera, Dan bought me a Pentax digital that will fit my Pentax SLR lenses (namely my zoom lens!).

My first practice session has left me thinking that I am totally rusty and therefore it must be me :) But getting to know a new camera, especially a digital, takes some time and practice. I endeavor to find my groove and master this new digital age. **Cool hats courtesy of Granny and Papa!









1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love those pictures of both of them! The hats are adorable *nods*