Saturday, November 6, 2010

Skyeler is Sweet Sixteen!

Shh, don't tell anyone but I am extremely behind on my blog. Shamefully so, really, considering how much I want to share. My anal self couldn't post Dan's marathon pictures before catching up, however, so here we go :)

Skyeler, my first baby girl, turned Sweet Sixteen October 23rd. Ridiculous! Unbelievable! We were all set to throw a big birthday bash, but Skye's not into "big" or "bashes." We had her closest friends over and spent the morning at a nearby park having a photo shoot. This is something Skyeler had been wanting to do for a while. Two memory cards later, we had some pictures to go in the frames we bought for the party favor.





Aly, not to be left out, had to jump into a few of the pictures. My favorite of her and Skyeler alone is in the sidebar. Her favorite was her and Skye in the canoe, a picture she had planned from the moment we went to the park :)


No comments: