Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just a few more...

Ok, are you done with Florida pictures yet? I feel like I'm that person who makes you come over and view all 523 vacation pictures LOL! These are all miscellaneous pictures taken with the disposable water camera. Not too bad for a disposable. Aly was just saying that she's ready to go back to Florida...tomorrow :) With it getting down in the 40's around here at night, I'm ready to agree! We will be looking forward to vacationing with Dad again soon.

Skyeler and I getting our toes wet.

Aly's sandcastle. It was too dark by the time it was done to get the finished project.

Skyeler playing in the sand.

Look close...there is a long dark spot right in the middle of the picture...that's a manatee. Dan tried to take a picture under water of it, but missed it. It was really close to the shore till Dan got in the water with the camera.

Aly and I relaxing on the blanket. (By the way IF you are my secret sister, I LOVE this blanket. It's super soft and it actually folds back up to where you can zip it!!)

Aly taking the relaxing to the next level.

Breakfast on the beach with the King (Burger King that is)! We didn't quite make it for the sun rise, but breakfast on the beach was still pretty cool!

Aly underwater in Papa Bob's pool. I tried to get Skyeler and Aly to take pictures of each other but Skye wasn't interested. Aly and I tried a couple. This was the best one.







No comments: