Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How to Ride a Dolphin

When we visited Florida in 2002, Skyeler was VERY into dolphins. Before our trip that year, we found this inflatable dolphin at Toys R Us. We bought it and took it with us. I couldn't believe it when Dad told me that it was still alive and kicking! I don't know if it will last till next year...it took quite a beating this time around. Stayed tuned...if I can post a video later I will be posting Dan and Aly playing "Monster Quest" with the rare Amazon Dolphin.

Yes, I'm sure that this is how we mount it. You take the back and I'll take the front. Nice dolphin...

Ok, maybe you should take the front and I'll get on behind. Yes! We've got it. Just out for a little ride in the pool. No problem.

Oh, no! A bucking dolphin! Hang on, we'll ride it out. I've lost my partner...

Another one bites the dust... The dolphin outsmarted us :)



No comments: