Monday, April 13, 2009

Science Lab with Dan

So Dan is teaching half of the science labs at co-op this year. I think it's safe to say that the kids are loving it. (Though he's made me nervous a time or two!!) Today was no exception. Thanks to my good friend Robin, who asked Dan how he was going to top extracting DNA from fruit a few co-ops ago, Dan had some exciting stuff planned for today. Who knows what the "Grand Finale" will be on the last day of co-op. Hadley said she doesn't know how he will top today's experiment. I think Pastor will be glad if the church stays in one piece. :)

Disclaimer: All the pictures below were done with safety in mind. What's in the bottle you ask? Cremora. Certainly makes me think twice about putting it in my tea!! What was their lesson today in Keepers class (which is AFTER science lab and lunch) ...
fire safety. How appropriate LOL!

Skyeler

Matt
Riley Sarah
Alan
Dan
Victoria
Aly

No comments: