Thursday, March 5, 2009

Feeling a Little Like Spring

It's official. I have Spring Fever. Today it was 61 degrees (and windy)! The girls and I went outside for awhile. I pruned some bushes. No, I have no idea what I am doing with the bushes. Hopefully not killing them. I just know that the girls and I would like to plant some flowers and maybe some veggies back beside the house and a couple bushes are taking over back there. Our trampoline net has seen better days. Somehow we are going to have to fix it. Aly will never be able to jump on it without the net. Aly and I also played a little "tennis" on the back porch. Now, if it would only get warm and stay warm. I just can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen!
C

Anonymous said...

IT GOING TO GET UP CLOSE TO 70 TODAY HERE IN KY.
LOVE IT! LOVEIT!