Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our Tuesday

Dan asked me to update my blog, so today I tried to take a few pictures of what we did in school. Ideally, I would like to do this in my Weekly Report, which I cannot seem to make happen weekly. Not to mention, that I rarely think to take pictures during the school day (can't imagine why...).
Sparkles is thinking that Aly may need help figuring out congruent and similar angles on her geoboard. He jumped up for a few moments, but seeing that she had things well under control, decided to jump back down. I'm not sure why he's so needy the last couple days :)

Here's Aly working on her new Spelling program. Though we are only a couple of days into it, I am liking what I'm seeing. She's liking it too. I will like it much better when I find a home for the magnetic board. Just not sure what I'm going to do with it.

Here are the students, hard at work. Skyeler was not happy to be photographed as she was having a particularly difficult time right then with her Algebra. Aly is working on the English workbook that Aunt Cheryl gave us.

Skyeler is really happy, why so happy you might ask? Well, the cat has been nice to her today (and yesterday) and has been sitting next to her and on her. I might add that this picture was actually taken AFTER school was over...another reason for her joy.



No comments: