Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

On our way to the Renaissance Festival, we passed a small pumpkin patch with Cinderella's pumpkin carriage sitting out front. The girls thought it was so cute. I told them we'd stop on the way back and take a picture if they wanted. Was I crazy? Of course they wanted to. So tired though we were from walking at the festival, we stopped for the photo op. Yahoo #2 had tired of her costume by then. We walked around the pumpkin patch and decided to get some mini pumpkins to take home. I also picked up some pumpkin butter and apple cider. I think it was the best cider I have ever had. Earlier I had bought mulling spices at the festival...perfect for the cider. It was a great little "extra" field trip.

The Pumpkin CarriageYahoo #2 walking through the pumpkin patchHow about this one, Mom?! No dear, I'm not paying over $40 for a pumpkin!

No comments: